Many consumers often complain that their Cosori air fryer touch screen is not working. We did our research to find possible reasons and create a proper fixing guideline for you. Without further ado, let’s start.
Why is your Cosori smart air fryer touch screen not working?
- Maybe your power cable is not connected correctly.
- There can be damaged wire or fuse in your Cosori air fryer.
- There can be issues with the memory card of the Cosori air fryer.
- You may have a damaged touch screen or a dead screen.
- A defective membrane switch causes screen problems.
Before following other steps, check if the power cord is connected accurately. You can proceed to the following steps if the power cord is okay.
- Remove any faulty wires from the Cosori air fryer to restore the connection.
- If the screen still does not work, check the membrane switch carefully and fix if there is any bend wire.
- If the solutions mentioned above are not working, you may have to replace the memory card of your air fryer.
- Finally, if nothing seems to work, then there is a chance that your Cosori air fryer display is dead. If you have a warranty, you can replace it from the store. If not, take help from a professional electrician.
Table of Contents
Cosori Air Fryer Wifi Not Working
There can be many reasons why your Cosori air fryer wifi may not work. Let’s look at the possible reasons and solutions:
Why is your Cosori air fryer Wifi not working?
- You may have a faulty wifi connection.
- You may have used the wrong password.
- Your router cable can be damaged.
- If you have changed your internet provider recently but forget to connect it with your air fryer.
Your first task is to check if the wifi connection has any issues. If not, follow the next steps.
- If you have changed your internet provider, ensure your Cosori air fryer is not connected to the old network. If this is not the issue, see the next solution.
- You can try resetting your router and see if the Cosori air fryer connects. If it doesn’t work, try rebooting your device and see if there is any improvement.
- Check if other devices are connected to your Wi-Fi; that means the Wi-Fi wire is not faulty. You can also try unplugging all other devices connected to the network and checking whether the Cosori air fryer connects.
- If the above solutions do not work, you can reset all the networks connected to wifi and connect your Cosori electric air fryer with a new password.
- If nothing seems to work, you can change your network provider. If the problem persists, that means the Cosori air fryer is faulty. Contact with Cosori air fryer support team.
Cosori Air Fryer Heating Element Not Working
If your Cosori air fry heating element is not working, follow our guidelines for possible reasons and solutions.
Why is your Cosori air fryer heating element not working?
There can be two possible reasons. First, your Cosori air fryer heating element is blocked with oil and grease. Second, the heating element of the Cosori air fryer is damaged or broken.
Before proceeding to any step, unplug your air fryer and ensure there is no power supply. Now follow the next steps.
Clean the heating element:
If your heating element is covered in a thick layer of oil, a vegetable scrubber is the easiest way to clean it. Both dish soap and water or baking soda and water can be used with the scrubber.
If there are any bits of food left on the surface, you should clean the whole appliance with warm soapy water.
You can use vinegar or water to clean the heating element of your Cosori air fryer.
Mix one part vinegar and two parts water in a bowl, then dip the cleaning cloth into it. You can also use paper towels instead of a cloth, but make sure they don’t get too wet first. If you can, add more liquid later.
Replace the heating element or fix it:
If the above process does not solve the problem, then you have to replace the heating element. It is better to seek help from professionals to replace the Cosori air fryer heating element.
Cosori Wifi Air Fryer Buttons Not Working
Let’s look at the possible reasons why Cosori wifi air fryer buttons are not working and how to fix them.
Why is your Cosori Wifi air fryer buttons not working?
- There can be issues with the power supply. If the cable is kinked or bent, the signal will be affected.
- Your Cosori wifi air fryer button itself is faulty.
- If you left the Cosori wifi air fryer unplugged for a long time.
As we have already mentioned above, always check the power outlet and Cosori wifi air fryer cord to find if any damages have happened. If this is not the issue, follow the next steps to fix the button.
- If you have unplugged the Cosori wifi air fryer for an extended period, this will use up the battery, so you might have to charge it again before you can use it again. If this happens, plug the air fry in and wait for it to turn on. After that, the button should work.
- Your wifi air fryer buttons might stop working if they are dirty or not in the right place on the pad they are supposed to be on. You can fix this by putting a little oil on a paper towel and wiping it off or rubbing oil into the area where the button is supposed to go. Press each button once you’ve done this. If it still doesn’t work, there may be something wrong with the button.
- If the above solutions do not work, it is beyond home repair. Contact customer support.
Cosori Air Fryer Not Getting Hot
Let’s look at the possible reasons why your Cosori air is not getting hot and look for possible solutions.
Why is your Cosori air fryer not getting hot?
- You may have misconnected the Cosori air fryer cord in the power outlet.
- If you have attached many devices in the same power outlet.
- You may have set your air fryer temperature wrong.
- If you forgot to set your timer in the Cosori air fryer.
- If you have not sealed the lid properly.
- You may have overloaded your air fryer with food.
- Your Cosori air fryer heating element can be broken.
Before proceeding to any step, ensure that you have attached the Cosori air fryer cord correctly to the power outlet. If this is not the issue, follow the next steps:
- Now check if you have plugged too many devices into the same outlet. Connecting too many powerful devices can blow a fuse. To check the power outlet, plug an appliance you are sure works. If this is not the issue, look for the following solutions.
- If your Cosori air fryer is on a low setting (closer to 104°F/40°C), it may appear that it isn’t heating correctly, so you need to turn the temperature up.
- If your Cosori air fryer won’t heat up because you haven’t chosen a temperature or cook cycle, all you have to do is set a time, even if it’s a little longer or shorter than you want. This will help make sure your air fryer heats up right.
- To ensure your air fryer gets hot enough, seal the lid tightly.
- Do not cook too much food simultaneously in the Cosori air fryer. This way, the Cosori air fryer cannot distribute the heat properly, which seems like it is not getting hot enough.
- If the above solutions do not work, your Cosori air fryer’s heating element may be broken. Contact customer support in this case.
Cosori Air Fryer Beeping
Let’s look at the possible reasons why your Cosori air fry beeps and find the solutions.
Why is your Cosori air fryer Beeping?
- Normal operation
- A bug
- Staying plugged in
- A problem with the fan
- A blown thermal fuse
- A loose component inside
- The issue with heating elements.
- Temperature fault
- Stuck button
Let us look at the possible solutions to why the Cosori air fryer beeps;
- It can still beep if you have left your food in the air fryer for too long. If this is the case, you can reboot your Cosori air fryer.
- There can be a digital bug in your Cosori air fryer. Simply disconnect it and then connect it. This should do the work.
- If you kept your Cosori air fryer plugged in the outlet after the cooking is done, this could make the appliance beep.
- If there is an element heating issue, you can fix it by gently cleaning the outside of your appliance. Ensure the Cosori air fryer is not plugged into a power outlet before moving on.
- If a stuck button might be the problem, you can try to get rid of any food particles by gently cleaning the outside of the appliance.
- If you think your Cosori smart air fryer might be beeping due to being idle, go ahead and select a cooking option and the cooking duration.
- If your air fryer is beeping due to the timer, then you can stop the beeping by resetting the appliance or turning it off.
- If nothing seems to be the solution, there is the possibility that your air fryer fan is broken. You cannot fix it at home. It is better to contact Cosori air fryer customer care support.
That is all for today. We hope our article about the Cosori air fryer touch screen not working was helpful to you.
Hi! I’m Manzur Hossain. I’m a modern electric kitchen appliance expert. Professionally, I’m a kitchen appliance researcher, reviewer, and repairer.
I want to make people’s lives in the kitchen easier, and that is why I have established appliancefact.com.