How To Use Hamilton Beach Electric Kettle?
To keep your Hamilton Beach electric kettle nice and safe, it is necessary to know how to use it and clean it properly. It is prevalent to face problems while using an electric kettle. But don’t worry, we have got your back.
We have shared the proper guidelines for all the issues or usage tips you need to have a warm cup of coffee. Without further ado, let’s get to the post.
Check The Latest Price On Amazon
How To Use Hamilton Beach Electric Kettle?
Before you follow any steps:
- Check if your main power outlet is ok.
- Do not forget to check the cable of your Hamilton Beach kettle.
- Follow the steps.
First, clean the inside of the device gently with soap and hot water. Now pat it dry.
Hamilton electric kettles have a base that plugs into a power outlet. Please make sure the electric kettle can sit where nothing can touch it.
Now Fill the Hamilton Beach kettle with cold water after the cleaning. It has markings that tell you how much water to put in. Ensure not to put too much water in Hamilton electric kettle because water can spill from the top when it boils.
You can choose a full boil or steam depending on what kind of tea or drink you will make. If you plan to make milk tea or black tea, go for a full boil. If you have some herbal tea, choose the steam boil.
Once the water is at the right temperature, you can put tea leaves in it. Pour the hot water over the tea leaves in your pot or cup, and let them steep for as long as you want. If you want a deep, concentrated taste, leave for a more extended period.
If your Hamilton Beach kettle still has water, pour it out and put it back on its base until the next time you want to make tea. Now unplug your device from the outlet. It is not safe t to keep them plugged when the device is not in use.
How To Use Hamilton Beach Electric Kettle For Tea?
Though we have shared a general idea above, let’s look at a detailed process of making tea in a Hamilton Beach electric kettle. We have shared both milk tea and black tea /herbal tea recipes.
Step one for milk tea:
First, boil the required cups of water in the Hamilton Beach electric kettle. When the water starts to boil, put tea leaves in the electric kettle after about a minute.
Step two for milk tea:
Add crushed cardamom, cloves, ginger, or cinnamon to the boiling water to taste it better. You can add sugar and milk according to your taste bud if this is milk tea.
You can make black tea or any herbal tea following the steps:
Step one for black tea /herbal tea:
Now put the tea leaves or tea bag in a cup or a pot. Boil required water in the electric kettle. Directly pour the boiling water into the pot and let the tea steep for about 4-5 minutes.
Step two for black tea /herbal tea:
Then it would be best to throw away the tea leaves or the tea bag. You can add sugar, honey, or something else sweet to taste. You can now drink your tea.
How To Use Hamilton Beach Electric Kettle For Coffee?
You can make coffee in two ways using the Hamilton Beach electric kettle. Let’s head over the process without unnecessary talking.
So if you are using grounded coffee beans, follow this method. First, take the necessary amount of water in the electric kettle. Please give it a full boil. Now when the water starts boiling, add grounded bean coffee. You can use a paper filter to reduce the bitterness.
Please wait until it turns completely liquid and a pleasing aroma comes. At these steps, you can add milk or sugar if you want.
If you are using instant coffee powder, all you have to do is heat the water in the Hamilton Beach electric kettle. First, fill the kettle with the required amount of water. Now you can go for a full boil or heat the water.
When the water reaches the desired temperature, unplug the kettle and pour the water over the instant coffee mix.
How To Use Hamilton Beach Electric Kettle For Pour Over Coffee?
You can make pour-over coffee using a Hamilton Beach electric kettle. Let’s look at a step-by-step guideline.
First, take the necessary amount of water in the Hamilton Beach electric kettle, let it heat, and then boil. Now grab a filter and place it in the brewer. Directly pour the boiling water slowly in a circular motion to remove the paper test.
Now take the necessary amount of grounded coffee. Do not forget to dump out excess water from the paper filter. Now put the grounded coffee in the filter.
Now you can brew your coffee. Take your Hamilton Beach kettle and start pouring some water slowly in a circular motion and wait about 30 seconds. We will keep adding water in small batches. Now, after 30 seconds, again pour water in a gentle circular motion.
Now swirl it a little and wait for 10 to 15 seconds. After that, again pour the remaining water into a nice small circle. Now stir it again. Depending on your coffee ground, the filter will take less or more time to start.
Voila! Your pour-over coffee is ready using a Hamilton Beach kettle. Now you can add sugar or milk according to your taste bud.
How To Use Hamilton Beach Electric Kettle For Pour Over?
The method is the same for any liquid. We have already shared how to use the Hamilton Beach electric kettle for the coffee pour-over. Check the above to make pour-over drinks. The process is identical.
How To Use Hamilton Beach Electric Kettle For Travel?
If you are planning to take your Hamilton Beach electric kettle while traveling but don’t know the guidelines, we have shared crucial tips and info with you.
- So if you plan to go somewhere far with plain or train it, it is best to pack your electric kettle in its original box. This way, it stays safe.
- While traveling, you can make easy food like a boiled egg, soup, or oats in the electric kettle. For example, it is effortless if you want to cook some eggs for yourself. Just put the egg in the kettle and use enough water. Now close the lid and boil the eggs for 8 to 10 minutes.
- If you are staying in a hotel or resort, kindly ask the manager before using the electric kettle in the power outlet.
- We have already shared how to make tea and coffee with the Hamilton Beach electric kettle. You can follow the same process while traveling.
- Last but not least, we do not want a broken electric kettle. So please do not put it in your luggage. Instead, please keep it in your handbag or your backpack.
Is Hamilton Beach Electric Kettle Dishwasher Safe?
No, the Hamilton Beach electric kettle dishwasher is not dishwasher safe. You cannot immerse the parts in water. If you do so, your device will have liquid damage.
Hamilton Beach electric kettle has small electric wires, switches, contacts, and parts that can get damaged if you put them in a dishwasher. There can be a burnt fuse in the heating element. It can harm your electric kettle’s thermostat. Your device may stop working at all.
We have shared a proper guideline below on cleaning Hamilton Beach electric kettle. Follow that to keep your kitchen appliance safe.
How To Clean Hamilton Beach Electric Kettle? How To Clean Electric Kettle?
Let’s look at the step-by-step guideline for cleaning Hamilton Beach electric kettle.
Before you follow any step, the first thing to do is unplug the kettle from the power outlet, pour out any water still in it, and give it a hand rinse.
Let the kettle cool down. To prevent deposits of scale or lime from building up, empty the kettle after each use.
To get rid of discoloration or a buildup of scale or lime element: Place 1/2 teaspoon (2.5 ml) cream of tartar (which can be found in the section of the grocery store with spices) into the kettle. Then fill up the Hamilton electric beach kettle.
Now fill it halfway with water. After that, plug it in, turn it on, and heat until it boils. Now you can switch it off.
Let it cool, and then rinse it with clean water from the tap several times. Use a damp cloth to clean the outside of the kettle. Do not use abrasive.
How To Clean Hamilton Beach Electric Kettle With Vinegar?
If you want to know how to clean Hamilton Beach’s electric kettle with vinegar, keep reading our guidelines.
- Take out the cartridge or filter. It is usually near the spout. Put the filter or cartridge in a bowl of warm water and vinegar with the same amount. It will help get rid of any gunk that has built up. Most filters can be cleaned, but they can be changed if torn or warped.
- Put water in the electric kettle. Now pour equal amounts of water and vinegar into the kettle until it is half full.
- First, boil the water and turn off the Hamilton Beach kettle.
- Give it time to work. Let the mixture of hot water and vinegar sit for 20 minutes. During that time, the steam and heat from the kettle will loosen any mold or buildup on the inside. After 20 minutes, pour out the mixture of vinegar and water.
- Now clean the inside. Scrub the sides with a soft sponge or toothbrush to eliminate mineral buildup or mold. If you want the sponge or brush to clean better, dip it in vinegar.
- Give the electric kettle a rinse. Put more water in the kettle, bring it back to a boil, and then throw it away. Keep doing the process as needed.
- Replace the filter. After the kettle has cooled down, put the filter back in.
- .Wipe the outside down. Use a damp cloth that has been dipped in soapy water to clean the outside of the kettle. Then dry it off.
That is the end of our post. We hope our post was informative and helpful for you. If you can’t solve any issue, call the Hamilton Beach customer support team.
Hi! I’m Manzur Hossain. I’m a modern electric kitchen appliance expert. Professionally, I’m a kitchen appliance researcher, reviewer, and repairer.
I want to make people’s lives in the kitchen easier, and that is why I have established appliancefact.com.