You are probably a Nutribullet blender user facing some issues while using your blender. As the Nutribullet blender is an electrical component, it is usual. If so, this article is for you. Here we have discussed 12 Nutribullet blender problems and their solutions that will help you fix your kitchen appliance at home without going to an expert.
Nutribullet Blender Troubleshooting!
Troubleshooting your Nutribullet blender enables you to quickly identify what is causing your blender to malfunction and fix it.
The following are some of the ways you can troubleshoot your Nutribullet blender:
- Clear the blender’s memory: Doing this removes any unwanted program that may cause the blender to malfunction.
- Thoroughly clean your blender: This removes any dust particles or food residue obstructing the blender from operating as usual.
- Ascertain the internal parts of the blender are in perfect condition: Check if the internal parts of the blender, i.e., motor, and fuse, are in perfect condition. If not, replace them as soon as possible.
- Ensure the blender is well plugged in: Carefully connect your blender to the power source to enable it to get the sufficient energy it needs to operate. If the power supply is insufficient, it causes the blender to malfunction.
As easy as troubleshooting your Nutribullet blender sounds, you may encounter some problems. In this case, you can seek help from a professional.
Nutribullet Blender Not Working!
It is only possible to use your Nutribullet blender when it’s working. If your Nutribullet blender is not working, you will have to find out why it is not working and repair it.
If your Nutribullet blender is not working, the following are the most likely reason why:
Why Is Your NutriBullet Not Working & What To Do?
Your NutriBullet is not working for many causes. The most common causes are power supply issues, blown fuse, jammed blades, damaged motor, faulty power switch, and loose connection between the base and blending jar.
Also, your NutriBullet is not working for open lid, internal issues, manufacturing defects, too much old, damaged power cord, faulty power outlet, faulty control panel, faulty jar, faulty heating element, and more.
Let’s discuss the most important causes and their solutions in detail.
- The switch might be erroneous: When the switch is erroneous, it causes an interruption in the usual flow of electrical current; hence your blender won’t get the adequate energy it needs to blend your food. Therefore, before you start using your NutriBullet blender, it is imperative to ensure that your appliance has enough power supply.
- Damaged power cord: The power cord transmits energy to your blender. Sometimes the electrical current can be too much, causing damage to the power cord. As a result, your blender won’t work unless you replace the power cord with a new one.
- Blown main fuse: The fuse in the blender prevents it from overheating. However, you may sometimes experience a power knockout, causing the fuse to blow up and hindering your blender from working. In this case, consider purchasing another fuse.
- The blender could be jamming: Usually, when you don’t properly clean your blender, it ends up jamming due to deposits of food residue underneath the blades, which prevents the blender from operating as usual. It is vital to leave your blender sparkling clean after using it.
- It may have slipped your mind to press the home button: The home button enables you to access the blender’s features, which is impossible if you do not turn it on. Anytime you realize your blender is not working, check if you have pressed the home button. If you haven’t, press it to turn it.
- Burned motor: The motor spins the blades, ensuring your food is evenly mixed when blending. However, your blender won’t operate as usual when the motor is burned. Therefore, you must restore the motor as soon as you can.
If your blender still needs to be fixed, you can call customer service for assistance on how to solve your blender’s issue.
Check The Latest Price On Amazon
Nutribullet Blender Not Turning On!
It is annoying when your NutriBullet blender refuses to turn on, especially when you are in a hurry to rush the kids to school. When caught in this dilemma, take your time perusing the blender’s user manual.
The NutriBullet blender user manual will highlight why your NutriBullet blender is not turning on and how to go about it.
The following are some of the reasons why your Nutribullet won’t turn on:
Why Is Your NutriBullet Not Turning On & What To Do?
- The blender is not well connected to the socket: Before using your Nutribullet blender, ensure it is well plugged into the socket to prevent any interference in the energy flow.
- The power cord is detached from the outlet: Always pay attention as you connect the power cord from the power source because sometimes it may disengage from the socket, causing interference in the power supply which then prevents your blender from turning on.
- Dirty blender base: When you are blending, some food particles may get deposited on the base of the blender. Because of this, it hinders the blender from turning on. Therefore, always ensure you properly clean your blender after you have finished preparing your dish.
- Faulty fuse: Any time you discern that the fuse is faulty, replace it as soon as possible because it prevents your blender from turning on, making it impossible to use it as usual.
- Lid misalignment: If you take time to scrutinize your Nutribullet blender, you will notice the two small arrows on the lid. Confirm that the arrows are aligned with each other because if they aren’t, your blender won’t turn on.
- The blender lid is loose: In the Nutribullet blender user guide, you will read about the lid’s specific orientation and how it should be closed. When it’s loosely closed, it prevents the blender from turning on.
- Malfunctioning motor: When the motor is defective, your blender won’t turn on unless you restore the motor.
The Nutribullet blender, an electric appliance, can only be used if it’s turned on.
Nutribullet Blender Stopped Working!
Sometimes, your NutriBullet blender stops operating out of nowhere, leaving you stranded with no other options. If this happens, you need to first identify the cause behind it to be able to tackle it.
There are so many reasons why your NutriBullet blender may stop working. In this kind of situation, attempt the following:
Why Is Your NutriBullet Stopped Working & What To Do?
- Ensure that the blender is well plugged into the socket: If the blender is not connected correctly to the socket, it interrupts the usual flow of electrical energy to the blender. Therefore, be alert as you plug in your blender.
- Ascertain that the motor is in perfect condition: If you notice the defective motor, you must replace it as soon as possible because it hinders the blender from operating.
- Dirty blender: Whenever you are done using your blender, ensure you leave it spotless clean because some food particles may settle at the bottom of the blades causing it to jam, hence why your blender stops working.
- Check if the switch is in perfect condition: Sometimes the switch is faulty, disrupting the usual flow of power; hence your blender won’t be able to get the sufficient energy it needs to operate. Therefore, you must replace it with a new one.
- Check if the fuse is in good working condition: The fuse plays an essential role in the healthy functioning of the blender. However, the fuse can sometimes be faultily hindering the regular performance of the fuse, which in turn impedes the blender from working.
If your blender has faults yet is still under warranty, you can return it to where you purchased it to replace it with a new one.
Nutribullet Stopped Working Burning Smell!
When you notice that your NutriBullet blender has stooped working but emitting a burnt smell, the following are the reasons why:
Why Is Your NutriBullet Stopped Working Burning Smell & What To Do?
- Burnt motor: At times, the motor may get blown out due to the excess electrical current being transmitted to your appliance. If the motor is burnt, you will likely smell a burning smell from your blender.to fix this, you must replace the motor with a new one.
- Food residue: Some food particles settle underneath the blades as they rotate your food. When the food particles stay there for a long time, they may begin smoking hence the burning smell.to prevent this, ensure you regularly clean your blender.
- Faulty blade assembly: When your blender emits a burning smell, it can sometimes be because of a faulty blade assembly. In this situation, you must replace the blade assembly quickly.
- Damaged gasket: When the gasket is damaged, it interferes with the motor housing causing the motor to blow up hence the burning smell. Therefore, you must restore the gasket as quickly as you can.
If you still can’t identify the cause of the burning smell coming from your blender, review the user manual for assistance.
Nutribullet Blender Motor Not Working!
The motor performs a crucial performance in the healthy functioning of the blender. You may notice that the blender motor needs to be fixed.
If the NutriBullet Blender motor is not working, the following are most likely the reasons why:
Why Is Your NutriBullet Blender Motor Not Working & What To Do?
- Faulty motor: If you notice the motor is defective, you must replace it as quickly as possible to enable the blender to operate as usual.
- You are placing hard foods: When you place hard foods in the blender, the blades will require an acute motor speed which may later damage the motor. Therefore, always ascertain that you only place soft foods in the blender.
- Overheating: After massively using the blender, allow it to cool down because it may overheat, blowing up the motor. As a result, the motor won’t be able to operate as usual.
- Insufficient water: When the water component is inadequate, the food constituents will not solidify, making the motor defective. Therefore, it won’t work.
If your NutriBullet blender motor is still not working, consider replacing it with a new one, as it is very costly to repair.
Note: Your Nutribullet blender motor is not water safe, so never soak it in the water to clean it. To clean your Nutribullet blender motor base (power base), just wipe it with a damp cloth.
Nutribullet Blender Leaking Black Liquid!
Sometimes you may notice your NutriBullet blender leaking a black liquid while blending, which can shock you as it is very unusual.
Well, if your NutriBullet blender is leaking a black liquid, the following are likely to be the reasons why:
Why Is Your NutriBullet Blender Leaking Black Liquid & What To Do?
- Food debris: Sometimes, while the blender is blending, some food particles may clog your blender’s internal parts, i.e., the motor, which causes the blender to malfunction and emit black liquid. To prevent this situation from reoccurring, take time and properly clean your blender.
- Cracked blender jar: Sometimes, when cleaning the blender jar after using it, it may slip out of your hand and fall. It ends up having a tiny crack, hence the blender leaking. Always handle the blender jar with lots of caution.
- Worn-out rubber gasket: As you continuously use your blender, some parts, i.e., the gasket, tend to wear out. When this happens, it causes the blender to leak a black liquid. Therefore, you must restore the gasket as soon as possible.
- Loose blade assembly: When the blade assembly is loose, it can cause the blender to leak a black liquid.to prevent this, you must ensure the screws on the blade assembly are tight.
- Damaged sealing ring: The sealing ring on your blender prevents it from leaking. However, sometimes it may get damaged, causing your blender to leak a black liquid. You must therefore purchase a new sealing ring.
If you are unlucky to fix your blender, you can visit any repair shop to have your blender checked by an expert.
Nutribullet Blender Blade Not Spinning!
The blade in the blender slices your food into tiny particles and rotates it to ensure it is evenly mixed. However, if the edges are not spinning, your food is not mixed evenly.
The following are some of the causes and solutions why your NutriBullet blender blade is not spinning:
Why Is Your NutriBullet Blender Blade Not Spinning & What To Do?
- Inappropriate blade coupling: Occasionally, when you want to clean your blender properly, you will have to separate the blender parts to clean the blender easily. However, when you are done cleaning, it may have slipped your mind how to properly return the blender parts in their respective order, explaining why your blades won’t turn.
- You are too much food: Experts endorse a certain capacity of food that you need to place in your blender to enable it to operate smoothly. If you are unsure how much food you need to place in the blender, check the user manual. It is usually indicated in it.
- You are not using sufficient water: The purpose of the water, while you are blending, is to make it easier for the blades to rotate. If the water is insufficient, the blades can’t operate as usual.
- Jammed blades: As the blender blends, food particles may settle underneath the blades. Later, the food particles start obstructing the blade from operating as usual. Therefore, always clean your blender properly to such unnecessary disappointments.
If your food is not evenly mixed, the nutrients in the food will also not be evenly mixed, which is why the blade needs to rotate your food.
Nutribullet Blender Blade Stuck!
The blender blade can get stuck due to multiple reasons following are some of them;
Why Is Your NutriBullet Blender Blade Stuck & What To Do?
- Faulty motor: When the motor is faulty, it does not have sufficient power; it needs to spin the blades causing the blades to get stuck. To fix this, replace the motor with a new one.
- Food debris: As the blades rotate your food, some particles settle beneath the blades, obstructing it from operating as usual; hence the blades get stuck. Clean your blender regularly to prevent such incidents from happening.
- The blade needs to be correctly placed: When; the blade is not properly hooked to the motor, it can cause the blade to get stuck. Before you start using your blender, ascertain the blade is appropriately placed.
If your Nutribullet blender blade is still stuck, it might be trying to tell you it’s time to purchase a new blender as it is ancient.
Nutribullet Blender Just Stopped Working!
You might have been using your NutriBullet blender as you always do when it suddenly stops operating. This situation can annoy you and make you regret why you even purchased your blender.
When your Nutribullet blender suddenly stops working, the following are likely to be the reasons why;
Why Is Your Nutribullet Blender Just Stopped Working & What To Do?
- Instant blackout: Your blender might have just stopped working because you might be currently experiencing a power blackout. When there is a sudden power blackout, no energy will be transferred to your blender; hence it won’t be able to work.
- Damaged power cord: It may not have occurred to you, but when you massively use the power cord, it damages with time. When the power cord is damaged, it disrupts the usual power flow, explaining why your blender suddenly stopped working. In this case, you must replace the power cord as soon as possible. Sometimes you may notice that the live wires in the power cord are exposed. You get harmed when the live wires are exposed, which is another reason you need to replace the power cord quickly.
- The internal parts might be malfunctioning: Check if the internal parts of your blender, i.e., fuse, are in good working condition because sometimes they might malfunction, causing your blender to stop working instantly.
- The blender is not well plugged into the wall socket. Deliberately connect your blender to the socket to enable it to get the sufficient power it needs to operate, which is impossible if it’s not well connected.
When caught in such a mess, contemplate taking your blender to the repair shop to have it fixed by an expert.
Nutribullet Turn Off While Blending!
Due to the heavy use of the blender in our daily routine, it may start emitting problems such as turning off while blending.
If your NutriBullet Blender turns off while blending, refer to the NutriBullet blender instructions manual for guidance before you attempt anything else.
In the Nutribullet instruction manual, you will read the following causes and solutions:
Why Is Your Nutribullet Blender Turn Off While Blending & What To Do?
- The blender is overloaded: The Nutribullet blender automatically shuts down when overloaded. The main reason for doing this is to prevent it from causing damage to the motor. Therefore, only put enough food ingredients in the blender jar.
- The blender is not well connected to the wall socket: Carefully plug your blender into the wall socket to enable it to get sufficient energy it needs to power up. If not properly connected, the usual flow of electrical current is interrupted, causing your blender to turn off while operating.
- The blender’s memory is running out: At times, your blender could be turning off due to low memory. When you find yourself in this situation, you must replace the memory with a new one to enable the blender to operate smoothly.
If you are still trying to fix your blender, you can involve a third party, i.e., a friend, to have a look at your blender.
Nutribullet Blender Making Noise!
The blender’s noise can irritate you, especially if you are a mother with a young kid. The child will have trouble sleeping due to the loud noise from the blender.
If your NutriBullet blender is making noise, the following are likely to be the reasons why:
Why Is Your Nutribullet Blender Making Noise & What To Do?
- Damaged blades: When the blender blades are damaged, they may emit noise as they rotate your food while blending. Therefore, you must replace the blades as soon as possible to eliminate the noise.
- Faulty motor: When the motor is faulty, it emits noise due to the friction it produces as it rubs against each other while operating. Therefore, you must restore the motor quickly.
- High blending speed: Sometimes when the blender makes noise because it is blending at a very high speed. The higher the blending speed, the higher the noise production.
- Some parts of the blender may be loose: When the blender makes a lot of noise, it can be because some parts are not properly tightened. The loose parts are responsible for making noise as the blender is blending. Always ensure all the blender parts are well fixed into their respective positions.
- The blender is overloaded: When you overload the blender with too many food components, it causes the couplers to malfunction. When the couplers are defective, they tend to make a lot of noise. In this case, consider purchasing a new coupler.
If you are still trying to get rid of the noise from your NutriBullet blender, you can call NutriBullet customer service or seek professional assistance.
It is prevalent for the blender to experience faults. Do not be intimated when it starts having faults. Instead, take your time and identify the cause of the problem and how to solve it.
If you still have difficulties, you can contact an expert to check your Nutribullet blender.
Hi! I’m Manzur Hossain. I’m a modern electric kitchen appliance expert. Professionally, I’m a kitchen appliance researcher, reviewer, and repairer.
I want to make people’s lives in the kitchen easier, and that is why I have established appliancefact.com.