You are probably a Blendjet personal blender (Blendjet One or Blendjet 2 blender) user and want to know if you can use your Blendjer personal blender while it is charging. So, this article is for you. Here we have discussed this question’s answer. Also, here we have discussed a few frequently asked questions about Blendjet blender. So if you are a Blendjet user, you can read this article.
Table of Contents
Can You Use Blendjet While Charging?
Can you use Blendjet while charging? It is a frequently asked question from almost all Blendjet personal users. The short answer to this question is yes, you can use your Blendjet while charging. However, there are some things to consider before using the Blendjet blender while it is charging. That’s why we recommend you learn what will actually happen if you use your Blendjet while charging.
You May Also Like:
- Blendjet Flashing Red And Blue While Charging! Causes & Solutions
- Blendjet Charged But Not Working! 13 Causes & Solutions
- Blendjet 2 Not Charging/Blendjet Not Charging! Causes & Solutions
- Blendjet Not Working! Causes & Solutions
What Happens If You Use Blendjet While It Is Charging?
There are two types of things that can happen if you use your Blendjet while it is charging. One thing is advantages, and another thing is disadvantages.
Advantages of using Blendjet blender while charing:
- Using your Blendjet blender while charging will save your time. You don’t have to wait 1.5 hours to charge the blender battery fully as a Blendjet blender battery takes 1.5 hours to charge fully.
- If you are using your Blendjet personal blender for an extended period of time, using the Blendjet blender while it is charging can help to ensure that the blender battery doesn’t run out of power.
- Charging the Blendjet blender while using Blendjet blender will ensure that the blender battery remains topped up. In this way, you won’t have to worry about your Blendjet blender unexpectedly running out of power in the middle of your blending tasks, giving you peace of mind and uninterrupted blending sessions.
- Charging your BlendJet personal blender while using it will ensure that your Blendjet personal blender is always ready for use whenever you need it. You do not have to remember to charge the blender separately before each use.
- By using your Blendjet personal blender while charging, you can take your Blendjet personal blender with you on trips or outdoor adventures without worrying about the blender battery running out.
Disadvantages of using Blendjet blender while charging:
- Using the Blendjet personal blender while it is charging can have an impact on the battery life.
- Using the Blendjet personal blender while it is charging can have an impact on the performance of the blender.
- If you use your Blendjet personal blender while it is charging, you are actually using the electric power from the blender’s charging cable to run the blender motor and blend your food recipes. This means that your Blendjet personal blender battery is being charged and discharged at the same time, which can reduce the overall lifespan of your Blendjer personal blender battery.
- If you use your Blendjet blender while charging regularly, it may contribute to faster battery degradation over time, resulting in it may require frequent battery replacements.
- If you use your Blendjet personal blender while charging, it will allow you to blend ingredients continuously, but it will take a longer time to charge your Blendjer blender battery fully.
Safety Tips for Using BlendJet While Charging!
When using your Blendjet blender while it is charging, it is very important to take a few safety precautions to minimize any unexpected risks. Following are some tips to ensure safe usage:
- Familiarize yourself with the manufacturer’s instructions and safety guidelines provided in your Blendjet personal blender user manual. Follow their recommendations specific to charging your Blendjet blender and blending food ingredients.
- Always use the original charger/original USB Cable provided by the BlendJet brand or a charger cable to charge your Blendjet blender that is recommended by the manufacturer. If you use a different charger cable, it may lead to compatibility issues or pose a safety risk.
- Before connecting your BlendJet blender to the power source (power outlet), inspect the charging cable, the blender, the blender jar, and the charging port for any signs of damage. If you notice any damage, avoid charging your Blendjet blender and take help to an expert or contact the manufacturer for assistance.
- Plug your electric Blendjet personal blender into a safe and reliable power source, such as a reliable wall outlet. Try to avoid using extension cords, power strips, or other intermediary electric devices that may not provide a stable power supply.
- Do not expose the charging cable or your Blendjet blender to water or other liquids while connected to the charger. This helps prevent electrical shorts or potential damage to your Blendjet blender.
- While charging your Blendjet personal blender, ensure no flammable materials or liquids are near your Blendjet blender. This will reduce the risk of accidents in case of any unforeseen incidents.
- It is normally recommended not to leave any electrical kitchen appliances unattended while they are charging. Keep an eye on your Blendjet blender to quickly address any issues that may arise during the blender charging process.
- Pay attention to the recommended charging time (1.5 hours) provided by the Blendjet. Overcharging your Blendjet blender may cause overheating or damage to your Blendjet blender battery, so it is very important to unplug your Blendjet blender once it has reached full charge.
- Ensure adequate ventilation around your Blendjet portable blender while your Blendjet portable blender is charging. This helps dissipate any heat generated during the charging process and prevents your Blendjet blender from overheating.
- If you have any concerns or questions regarding the safe usage of your Blendjet portable blender while charging, contact Blendjet customer service for assistance.
How Do I Use BlendJet While Charging? How To Use Blendjet Blender?
If you want to use your Blendjet blender while it is charging, then follow the following tips.
- Taka apart your Blendjet blender and clean all its parts following the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Now assemble your Blendjet blender parts properly and make your blender ready to work.
- Fill the blender jar with food ingredients and properly connect it to the power base.
- Now plug the blender into a power source with the blender’s original charge/USB cable.
- Now, press the power button to start blending.
- Wait a few seconds, and then press the power button again when the blending is complete.
- Take your food recipes out of the blending jar and enjoy your blending creation.
Does The BlendJet Have To Be Fully Charged To Use?
The short answer to this question is no. A Blendjet blender does not require to be fully charged to use. The blender needs enough charges to operate but not fully or too low. However, it is good to fully charge a Blendjet blender before using it. If the blender is fully charged for once, you can use it for more than 15 times blend.
How Long Does BlendJet Need To Charge? / How Long Does Blendjet Take To Charge?
According to the Blendjet blender user manual (manufacturer), a Blendjet blender needs 1.5 hours or 90 minutes to fully charge. So, a Blendjet blender takes 1.5 hours to fully charge. And it is recommended that a Blendjet blender should not charge more than 1.5 hours continuously because it may harm the battery of the blender, damage the charging cable, and overheat the blender.
How do you know when your Blendjet is charged?/How do you know when your Blendjet blender battery level is low?/How do you know when your Blendjet blender battery is dead?/ How do you know when Your Blendjet blender requires charging?
There are four symptoms to know your Blendjer blender is fully charged, your Blendjer blender battery level is low, your Blendjet blender battery is dead, and it is time to charge your Blendjet blender charge.
The symptoms are mentioned below:
- When the light around the power button (power switch) forms a complete blue circle, it indicates that your Blendjet blender is fully charged.
- When the circle turns purple instead of blue while blending or pulsing, it indicates that your Blendjet blender battery level is low.
- When the light around the power button flash red and purple, then it indicates that your Blendjet blender battery is dead and the battery requires charging.
How To Care Your Blendjet Personal Blender?
If you want to find the best service for a long time from your Blendjet blender, you have to care for it appropriately. The following tips will help you to care for your Blendjet blender properly.
- Always your Blendjet carefully so that it doesn’t get thrown down on the floor from your hand.
- Always use Blendjet blender following your Blendjet blender user guide.
- Never charge your Blendjet when it is wet.
- Never charge your Blendjet blender for more than 1.5 hours continuously.
- Try to avoid using your Blendjet while it is charging.
- Don’t fill the jar over the max line on the jar.
- Keep clean your Blendjet blender regularly.
- Always use warm water or warm soapy water to clean your Blendjet blender.
- Always try to charge your Blendjet using its original charge.
- Don’t try to use the blender when its battery level is low.
- Always try to protect your Blendjet from overheating, and avoid using the blender for extended periods continuously for that.
You can use your Blendjet personal blender while charging it, but it is better not to use it while charging because there is some bad impact using a Blendjet blender while charging. We recommend you fully charge your Blendjet blender before using it and not use the blender while it is charging. Once you can charge your Blendjet fully, you can use it for more than 15+ blends. And always take proper care of your Blendjet portable blender and follow the manufacturer’s instructions while using the blender.
Hi! I’m Manzur Hossain. I’m a modern electric kitchen appliance expert. Professionally, I’m a kitchen appliance researcher, reviewer, and repairer.
I want to make people’s lives in the kitchen easier, and that is why I have established appliancefact.com.