Table of Contents
Ninja Blender Troubleshooting!
You may have yet to realize it, but troubleshooting your Ninja blender is the perfect way to clear the error codes that cause it to malfunction. How is this possible?
- Properly connect the blender to the power supply: When the blender is not connected correctly, it won’t get the sufficient energy it needs to operate, affecting its usual performance. Before using your Ninja blender, connect it properly to the socket.
- Leave your blender spotless: Ensure it is clean to prevent anything, such as dust particles, from clogging the blender and affecting its performance.
- Ensure that the internal parts of the blender are in good working condition: Take your time to disassemble the lender parts to check on the performance of the internal parts. If you realize that a specific pattern is faulty, contemplate replacing it as soon as possible.
- Debug the blender’s memory: Debugging removes errors that might be causing your blender to malfunction.
If you need to learn how to troubleshoot your Ninja blender, you can refer to the Ninja blender user guide for guidance.
Ninja Blender Not Working!
The ninja blender is among the most used kitchen appliances today. You can blend sweet potatoes, oats, bananas, plums, frozen ingredients, etc. Despite all this, it is also prone to malfunction. At times you may notice that you need to fix it.
When caught in this situation, refer to the Ninja blender user manual for assistance.
You are most likely to read the following reasons in the Ninja blender user manual:
Why Is Your Ninja Blender Not Working & What To Do?
- Faulty switch: The best way to know if the switch is faulty is to use a multimer to test the switch for continuity. If there is no continuity, the switch is faulty, and you must replace it quickly to allow the blender to operate smoothly.
- Defective power source: The socket generates the energy your blender needs to use as it operates. If the power source is damaged, your blender won’t get the power it needs. Therefore, you must consider replacing the socket quickly.
- Damaged power cord: You may have already tested the power source and realized it is working perfectly. In this case, try checking the power cord. The power cord transmits energy from the power source to your blender. If the power cord is damaged, it interrupts the normal flow of electrical current to your appliance, making it impossible for your blender to work. In this case, you must replace the power cord to enable the blender to operate smoothly.
- It may have slipped your mind to press the start button: It may not have hit you yet, but your blender is probably not working because you did not press the start button. The start button signals the other blender parts to commence operation, which is why you must turn it on.
- Jammed blades: Most of the time, when your blender is blending, some food particles are most likely to settle below the edges. Failure to clean the blender properly results in the food residue causing the blades to jam, explaining why your blender won’t work.
- Burned motor: If the engine blows up, the blender won’t work unless you replace it with a new one.
- Blown main fuse: The fuse protects the blender from overheating. Because of this, sometimes it blows up. When this happens, it hinders your blender from working. To fix this, you must replace the fuse with a much better one.
You might have perused the owner manual (user manual) more than once, but you may still need help fixing your blender because the user guide only highlights the essential information you need to know. In this case, it is preferable to seek an expert’s opinion, or you can contact the Ninja blender customer service team.
Ninja Blender Not Working Power Button Blinking!
When you notice that your blender is not working, the power button is blinking, attempt to do the following:
Why Is Your Ninja Blender Not Working Power Button Blinking & What To Do?
- Ensure the lid is appropriately aligned: The ninja blender has two arrows on the lid that need to be aligned. If the arrows are not aligned, your Ninja blender won’t work as much as its power button is blinking.
- Ascertain that the blender is assembled correctly: If you have difficulties placing the Ninja blender parts in their corresponding position, refer to the Ninja blender user guide for assistance. In the user guide, you will see some pictorials on how to set up the Ninja blender. Keenly follow the pictorials step by step to get it right.
- Check if the blender’s pitcher is correctly fitted in the base of the blender: If you realize the pitcher is not properly placed, correctly place it to enable the blender to operate smoothly.
If you cannot still fix your Ninja blender, consider taking it to the repair shop to have it checked by an expert or call Ninja Customer Service (1-866-826-6941).
Ninja Blender Not Working Red Light Flashing!
It’s annoying when your favorite Ninja blender is not working, but if it’s not working but just the red-light flashing, that is just another story itself.
When you are facing this kind of situation, the following are the reasons why:
Why Is Your Ninja Blender Not Working Red Light Flashing & What To Do?
- The blender is not properly assembled: It’s impossible for the blender to operate if a certain pattern is not fixed correctly. As a result, you will realize that your Ninja blender won’t work as usual. Another thing is that you will also notice the blender blinking red light. The reason why the blender does this is to protect itself from further malfunctioning. Therefore, always ensure that the Ninja blender parts are correctly placed before you start using your Ninja blender.
- The lid is not correctly aligned: The lid on the blender has two arrows that need to be aligned. Failure to do so will prevent the blender from working even though you might notice its flashing red light.
- The pitcher is not inserted correctly: The pitcher is where you assemble all the food recipes you intend to blend. The blades are located at the bottom, while the lid is at the top. If you do not insert the pitcher properly, it prevents your Ninja blender from working. To insert the pitcher properly, turn it clockwise until you hear a clicking sound which confirms that your pitcher is now firmly locked at the base unit.
It is crucial to understand how each part of the blender operates so that you can quickly notice inevitable damage on the blender parts and replace it quickly.
Ninja Blender Stopped Working!
Like any other day, you might be using your Ninja blender routinely like you always do when it stops working out of the blue moon.
When facing this kind of situation, do not make quick decisions. Instead, take your time to find out the cause of the problem and comprehend how to solve it so that if it happens again, you will quickly fix it.
If your Ninja blender stops working, here’s how to fix it:
Why Is Your Ninja Blender Stopped Working & What To Do?
- Examine the power affinity: To check this, first, unplug your Ninja blender from the socket. Use a multimeter to test for the power affinity while pressing the blender switches individually. If it records a low reading, the button is in perfect condition. Otherwise, you need to restore it.
- Ascertain that the blades are working perfectly: At times, the blades might be jamming due to the presence of food particles settling beneath the edges, which causes the blades to stop. To fix this, ensure you always clean your Ninja blender properly.
- Inspect the fuse: Use a voltmeter to test if the fuse is in good working condition. If it records a low reading, the fuse is in good condition. Otherwise, you need to replace it.
- Clean the terminals: Sometimes, food particles may clog on the blender’s terminal, which later obstructs it from operating as usual. Therefore, cleaning the terminals is another way to ensure the blender resumes its normal operations. The easiest way is to spray a solvent on the terminals.
- Scrutinize the motor: The motor plays a significant role in the excellent functioning of the blender. It powers the blades that rotate your food during blending. However, this is impossible if the motor is defective. To get rid of this situation, you must restore the engine as soon as possible.
It is common for your Ninja blender to stop working after a massive use suddenly. If you cannot fix it, it is preferable to seek professional assistance to avoid causing much damage.
Ninja Blender Not Turning On!
A ninja blender is an electrical appliance, making it impossible to use when it’s turned off because you won’t be able to access its essential features.
So, if your Ninja blender is not turning on, the following are the reasons why:
Why is Your Ninja Blender Not Turing on & What To Do?
- Stained blender base: Sometimes, food constituents may settle on the Ninja blender base, which later interferes with the usual functioning of the base, making it impossible for the blender to turn. Therefore, you must always leave your Ninja blender spotless at all times.
- The blender is not well plugged in: If your Ninja blender is not well plugged-in socket, it won’t get the sufficient power it needs making it impossible for the blender to turn on. Before using your Ninja blender, carefully plug it into the socket.
- Faulty fuse: If the fuse is faulty, it limits the energy your blender receives. As a result, the Ninja blender won’t turn on. Try using another fuse in this kind of dilemma.
- The blender parts are not well assembled: You may have detached the blender parts apart to have an easier time cleaning them and may have forgotten to place them correctly in their correct position. Anytime you take apart the blender parts, take your time to return them because if you don’t, your Ninja blender won’t turn on.
- You might have placed too much food in the blender: The ninja blender is designed in a way that it can only blend a specific capacity of food. If you are not sure about the capacity of food you need to place in the blender, refer to the Ninja instruction manual because when you place too much food, your Ninja blender won’t turn on.
- Improper blender lid alignment: The best way to ensure the lid is aligned correctly is to ensure that the two arrows on the lid are in alignment with each other. Doing the opposite of this hinders the blender from turning on.
Before using your Ninja blender, ensure that every blender part is working perfectly. If not, contemplate restoring it as soon as possible to avoid unnecessary disappointments.
How To Turn On Ninja Blender?
Turning on a Ninja blender is very easy. Just follow the following three steps to turn on your Ninja blender.
To turn on your blender, do the following:
How To Turn On Ninja Blender?
- Carefully plug your blender into the socket.
- Locate the start button.
- After that, press the start button, and voila, your blender is on.
Turning on your blender is as simple as that!
Ninja Blender Not Spinning!
When your Ninja blender is spinning, it assures you that the food components are evenly mixing while blending. However, sometimes due to unavoidable circumstances, your Ninja blender may stop spinning.
In this kind of situation, the following are most likely to be the reasons why:
Why Is Your Ninja Blender Not Spinning & What To Do?
- You are using insufficient water (liquids): Water makes it easier for the food constituents to mix, which is why insufficient water hinders the blades from rotating your food efficiently. Ensure that the amount of water you pour into the blender is enough to blend the amount of food in the blender.
- The blender is overfilled: The amount of food you need to place in the blender depends on the size. If you are not sure about the dimensions of your Ninja blender, refer to the user guide for guidance. The Ninja blender user guide will highlight the size of your blender and the maximum capacity of food you need to place in it to enable it to operate smoothly.
- Jammed blades: Usually, if the blades are jammed, it is because of deposits of food residue below the blades. To fix this, you need to clean your Ninja blender after use properly.Faulty fuse: The fuse powers the blades as they spin your food which is impossible if the fuse is faulty. To fix this, you can try using another fuse.
- Improper blade coupling: Anytime you disassemble the blender parts, ensure that you take them back in their proper order. Otherwise, it affects the usual functioning of the blender, like the Ninja blender not spinning.
The blender needs to spin your food to distribute the food’s nutrients evenly.
Ninja Blender Not Running!
At times you may notice that your Ninja blender is not running, which clearly indicates that something is wrong with your blender.
If your Ninja blender is not running, consider the following:
Why Is Your Ninja Blender Not Running & What To Do?
- Check if the internal parts of the blender, i.e., fuse, are in perfect condition: At times, your Ninja blender might not be running due to faults in the inner parts of the blender. If you realize any part is malfunctioning, replace it as soon as possible.
- Check if your blender is appropriately plugged into the socket: If the blender is not correctly connected, it won’t be able to get sufficient power to keep it running. Before using your Ninja blender, ensure that the blender is adequately connected.
- Ascertain that the power cord is in perfect condition: If you realize the power cord is damaged, you must replace it soon because it interferes with the usual flow of power to your blender.
- Correctly place the blender parts into their respective positions: The blender can’t operate if a particular part is not placed properly. Therefore, always take your time as you put together the blender parts.
If your Ninja blender is still not running, contemplate making a customer service call to have it replaced with another one.
Ninja Blender Buttons Not Working!
The buttons on the blender enable you to access the blender’s essential functions, which are only possible if they work. Before you attempt doing anything else, refer to the user guide for explanations as to why your Ninja blender buttons are not working.
In the user guide, you are most probably going to read the following:
Why Is Your Ninja Blender Buttons Not Working & What To Do?
- Faulty circuit board: If the circuit board is faulty, contemplate replacing it as soon as possible because it hinders the buttons from working as usual.
- Inadequate power supply: At times, your Ninja blender buttons might not be working due to insufficient power to keep them active. To fix this, always ensure your Ninja blender is appropriately plugged into the socket because it may sometimes disengage from the socket.
- Defective motor: If the blender motor is defective, it cannot respond to the control board’s command, which explains why your Ninja blender buttons won’t work. To solve this problem, you must restore the motor as soon as possible.
- Damaged base: If the vase is damaged, it makes it impossible to activate the switch, hindering the buttons from working. To fix this, you must replace the base as soon as possible.
If you still have problems with your Ninja blender, even after going through the user guide, you can involve a third party to look at it.
Ninja Blender Not Working With Cup!
You may notice that the blender is not working with the cup mainly because of the following common reasons;
Why Is Your Ninja Blender Not Working With Cup & What To Do?
- Damaged blender cup: Sometimes, due to the regular use of the blender causes the cup to get damaged. Therefore, you must replace it as soon as possible.
- Dirty assembly: Sometimes, food particles get stuck beneath the blades, obstructing them from operating as usual, which hinders the blender from working with the cup. Therefore, ensure you properly clean your blender after use.
- The blender parts are not adequately placed: If you are unsure how to place them in their proper position, refer to the user guide for guidance.
- Inadequate power supply: Your appliance might not be getting sufficient power supply. It needs to operate effectively, which explains why it’s unable to work with the cup. Be alert as you connect your blender to the socket because sometimes it disengages, interrupting the flow of electric current.
If you still have problems with your Ninja blender, seek an expert’s opinion or contact the Ninja Customer care team for help.
Ninja Blender Not Getting Power!
The blender can’t operate if it’s not getting power. The following are likely to be the reasons why your Ninja blender is not getting power:
Why Is Your Ninja Blender Not Getting Power & What To Do:
- Interruption in the power supply: Your blender might have disengaged from the power source, interfering with the usual flow of power; therefore, your Ninja blender won’t get the sufficient energy it needs to operate.
- Damaged power cord: The power cord links the blender and the power source. It transmits energy from the socket to your blender. However, this is impossible if the electrical cord is damaged. Therefore, you must quickly replace it.
- Power outage: You may not have realized it yet, but there might be instances of a blackout which explains why your Ninja blender is not getting power.
- Faulty switch: At times, the switch malfunctions due to massive use. If this happens, your blender can’t get power unless you replace it.
If your Ninja blender is still not getting power, check to see if it’s still under warranty. If it is, you can return it to where you purchased it to be replaced with another one. Otherwise, seek a professional’s assistance.
Ninja Blender Not Locking!
The ninja blender is convenient and saves you time in the kitchen. But just like any typical blender, the ninja blender is also prone to faults, i.e., not locking.
In this situation, it is essential to identify the cause of the problem quickly and efficiently fix it. If your Ninja blender is not locking, the following are likely to be the reasons why:
Why Is Your Ninja Blender Not Locking & What To Do?
- You might have dropped the blender: The blender might have slipped out of your hand while cleaning it and fell, interfering with the blender’s locking system. Always be gentle while handling the blender parts, as they are very delicate.
- Worn-out blades: Considering how you use your Ninja blender daily, it may cause the blades to wear out, interfering with the blender’s locking system. In this case, you must restore your Ninja blender blades as fast as possible.
- There might still be food particles in the blender jar: When you are done using your blender, it is essential to clean it properly until there are no traces of food left because they hinder the blender from locking.
- Damaged blade assembly: Usually, the blade assembly is damaged because the rubber gasket has worn out, which hinders the blender from locking. To fix this, you must replace the blade assembly with a new one.
- The blender assembly is not correctly installed: You might install the blender assembly invertedly without your knowledge. To install it properly, compress around the rubber gasket with your thumb and forefinger and then depress down on top of the blade assembly until it clicks into place. Finally, twirl the blade assembly clockwise so it properly locks into place.
If your Ninja blender is still not locking, contemplate purchasing a Ninja blender replacement part since it is cheap and easily obtainable. You can search online to see the variety of options for sale.
Ninja Blender Not Closing!
It is essential to ensure that you properly close your device after placing all your ingredients in the blender jar to prevent them from splashing all over while the blender is blending.
So, if your blender is not closing, you are in great trouble. The best action to take in this kind of situation is first to identify the cause of the problem and solve it.
The following are some of the reasons why your Ninja blender is not closing:
Why Is Your Ninja Blender Not Closing & What To Do?
- You may have placed too much food in the blender container: As much as the blender simplifies your time in the kitchen, it also has its limitations. It may not yet have occurred to you, but there is a recommended capacity of food that you need to place in the blender. When it surpasses the degree, the blender may start having some faults, i.e., not closing.
- Damaged gasket: If the gasket is wont out, it can adequately hold the lid with sufficient power to close. Therefore, you must quickly replace the gasket.
- Food debris: Your Ninja blender lid may not be closing due to some food particles that may have settled on it while the blender was blending. To solve this, ensure you properly clean your blender after using it.
- Faulty blades: At times, your blender may not be closed due to faulty blades. Therefore, you must replace the blades as fast as possible.
- Bent blades: Sometimes, the edges of the blender may get twisted, hindering the blender from closing. To fix this, you can use your hands or scissors to restore the blades to their original form.
If your Ninja blender is not closing, it affects the usual functioning of the blender. Therefore, you must quickly fix it.
How To Open Ninja Blender Lid?
Opening the blender lid is very simple. The following are all you need to do:
How To Open Ninja Blender Lid? 3 Simple Steps
- First, you need to turn off the blender to disconnect the power supply, which may cause harm to you.
- Afterward, you need to press the small switch on the lid.
- Finally, draw it up and remove the lid.
Opening the blender lid is not something to give you a headache. You need to follow the instructions to get it right.
How To Reset Ninja Blender?
Resetting your Ninja blender helps clear the error codes that may cause it to malfunction. To reset your Ninja blender, all you do is just press the reset button on the blender.
The reset button is situated at the bottom part of your blender. Once you press it, your blender will restart its normal operations.
Anytime you are thinking of troubleshooting your Ninja blender, resetting it is the way to go.
How To Release Ninja Blender From Base?
Sometimes you may have realized that your blender needs to fit correctly in the base, forcing you to remove the blender from the bottom.
To remove your Ninja blender from the base, do the following:
How To Release Ninja Blender From Base? 3 Simple Steps
- Disconnect your blender from the socket.
- Turn the blender upside down.
- Gently turn the blender anticlockwise. Doing this releases the blender from the base.
Releasing the Ninja blender from the motor base may seem simple, but sometimes you may encounter some difficulties, which is why the Ninja blender instructions manual is fundamental.
How To Turn Off Ninja Blender?
Just like turning on your Ninja blender, you must also identify the stop button and press it to turn it off. Finally, unplug it from the socket and let it cool down.
To turn off your Ninja blender, just do the opposite of what you did when you turned it on.
When your blender starts to malfunction, do not be quick to replace it with a new one since it is normal. Instead, take your time to identify the cause of the issue and fix it. If you are unable to fix it, seek a professional’s help.
Hi! I’m Manzur Hossain. I’m a modern electric kitchen appliance expert. Professionally, I’m a kitchen appliance researcher, reviewer, and repairer.
I want to make people’s lives in the kitchen easier, and that is why I have established appliancefact.com.