Probably you are a Blendjet 2 personal blender user and searching for the right tips on how to clean your Blendjet 2 perfectly and easily. If so this article is for you. Here we have shown how to clean a Blendjet 2 blender in two ways.
Note: How to clean your Blendjet 2 blender that’s information are given in the user manual of your Blendjet 2. If you lost your Blendjet user manual, don’t worry. We have collected this information from a Blendjet 2 blender user manual.
Table of Contents
Things You Should Know Before Cleaning Your Blendjet 2 Blender!
Always clean your BlendJet 2 blender immediately after each use to prevent food from drying and sticking to the blender blades. Keep in mind that your BlendJet portable blender 2 is water-resistant, so it is okay if the blender’s USB port gets wet.
However, never put your BlendJet 2 portable blender—including its base, jar, and lid in the dishwasher, or submerge it entirely underwater. Gently pat the BlendJet 2 blender logo to dry, or simply let air dry.
How To Basic Cleaning Blendjet 2
- Fill your BlendJet 2 blender jar about 2/3 full with warm (not hot) water.
- Add a drop of dish soap to the jar.
- Now blend your BlendJet 2 blender for one full cycle until your BlendJet 2 blender automatically stops.
- Now, pour out the liquid and rinse with clean water.
How To Deep Cleaning Blendjet 2?
Deep cleaning a Blendjet 2 blender is also easy. Follow the following steps to deep clean your Blendjet 2.
- Blendjet 2 blender
- Soapy water
- Dish brush
- Remove the blender jar from the blender base. Twist the blender jar counterclockwise while twisting the blender base in the opposite direction.
2. Using a fork, carefully remove the silicone gaskets from the blender lid and blender base for a more thorough cleaning.
3. Take note of which gasket goes where, as the two are slightly different. The one with the groove goes in the base and the other goes with the lid.
4. Wash the blender jar, lid, and gaskets in soapy water.
5. Use a dish brush to dislodge any debris around the blades, if needed.
6. Never put your hands in the path of the blender blades.
7. Each part of your Blendjet blender should be left out long enough to fully air dry.
8. Now reassemble your Blendjet 2 blender. To reassemble your BlendJet 2 portable blender follow the following tips:
- Place the grooved gasket back in the base.
- Make sure the grooved side is facing down.
- Use the tip of a spoon, if needed, to press it firmly into place.
- This will help to prevent your Blendjet 2 blender from leaking.
- Next, place the blender cup on top and screw it into the base to push in the gasket fully.
9. Place the second gasket back in the blender lid, pushing it into place with either your fingers or a spoon.
Why You Should Clean Your Blendjet 2 Regularly?
Cleaning your BlendJet 2 regularly is essential for several reasons. Following are some important reasons for cleaning your Blendjet 2 blender regularly.
Hygiene and Safety:
Regular cleaning helps prevent the buildup of bacteria, mold, and other harmful microorganisms. These can thrive in leftover residue from previous blends and pose a health risk if consumed.
Proper cleaning ensures that your BlendJet 2 is a safe and hygienic tool for preparing food and beverages.
Maintaining Freshness and Taste:
Residual odors and flavors from previous blends can transfer to new ones if the container is not cleaned regularly. This can affect the taste and freshness of your favorite drinks or recipes.
Preventing Clogs and Malfunctions:
Over time, food particles and residue can accumulate in the blender’s components, leading to clogs. Regular cleaning prevents these clogs, ensuring that your BlendJet 2 operates smoothly and efficiently.
Prolonging the Life of Your BlendJet 2:
Regular maintenance, including cleaning, helps extend the lifespan of your favorite blender. Built-up residue and neglecting cleaning may lead to wear and tear, reducing the overall performance and durability of the blender.
Ease of Use:
A clean BlendJet 2 blender is easier to use and operate. You won’t have to worry about remnants from previous blends interfering with the functionality of the blender or affecting the performance of new blends.
If you use your BlendJet 2 blender for a variety of ingredients, cleaning it between uses is crucial to prevent cross-contamination. This is especially important if you are blending different types of foods, such as fruits, vegetables, and nuts.
Respecting Manufacturer Recommendations:
Following the Blendjet blender manufacturer’s cleaning instructions is important for maintaining warranty coverage. Neglecting to clean the blender as advised by the manufacturer could void the warranty.
What Will Happen If You Don’t Clean Your Blendjet 2 Blender Regularly?
If you don’t clean your BlendJet 2 blender regularly, several issues may arise, impacting both the performance of the blender and the safety of the food or beverages you prepare. Here are some potential consequences of neglecting regular cleaning:
Residual food particles can become a breeding ground for bacteria and other microorganisms. This can lead to the growth of harmful pathogens that may contaminate your blends, posing a health risk when consumed.
Unpleasant Odors and Flavors:
Leftover residue from previous blends can result in lingering odors and flavors. This can affect the taste and quality of new blends, giving them an unpleasant or off-putting taste.
If you use your BlendJet 2 for a variety of ingredients without proper cleaning in between, there’s a risk of cross-contamination. Ingredients with different flavors or allergens can mix, affecting the taste and potentially causing allergic reactions.
Accumulated residue may lead to clogs in the blender’s blades, affecting its blender performance. This can result in uneven blending, increased motor strain, and a decrease in overall efficiency.
Difficulty in Assembly and Disassembly:
Over time, dried or sticky residue can make it challenging to disassemble and reassemble the blender components. This can make cleaning more difficult and time-consuming.
Potential for Malfunctions:
The buildup of residue and debris can lead to malfunctions or damage to the blender’s motor and other components. Neglecting regular cleaning may decrease the overall lifespan of the appliance.
Failure to follow the manufacturer’s cleaning guidelines may void the warranty. Regular maintenance, including cleaning, is often a requirement for warranty coverage.
Health and Safety Risks:
Consuming blends prepared in an unclean blender may expose you to harmful bacteria, mold, or other contaminants, posing a risk to your health.
A dirty blender can create unsanitary conditions in your kitchen, which is especially concerning when preparing food and beverages for yourself and others.
To clean your BlendJet 2 blender, refer to your BlendJet 2 blender user manual for specific instructions.
Generally, you will want to disassemble removable parts, wash them with mild soap and warm water, and ensure that all components are thoroughly dry before reassembly and storage.
Always unplug the blender before cleaning and avoid immersing the base in water to prevent damage.
Hi! I’m Manzur Hossain. I’m a modern electric kitchen appliance expert. Professionally, I’m a kitchen appliance researcher, reviewer, and repairer.
I want to make people’s lives in the kitchen easier, and that is why I have established appliancefact.com.