You are probably a Gourmia air fryer user, and your Gourmia air fryer touch screen not working. If so, this article about Gourmia air fryer troubleshooting is for you. Here we have discussed the 7 most Gourmia air fryer problems and given their solutions.
Gourmia Air Fryer Touch Screen Not Working!
The Gourmia electric air fryer is one of the best in the market, with a full digital display and automated functions for your convenience. The entire is controlled through the LED screen; however, if that is not working, there could be several reasons behind it.
Check The Latest Price On Amazon
Reasons For Why You Gourmia Air Fryer Touch Screen Not Working
- Memory corruption.
- The screen is dirty.
- Low voltage.
- Faulty membrane switch.
- After usage, when you forget to press the start button, the memory of the air fryer can be corrupted. To bypass that, press the start button until the screen shows all the correct data, like date, temp, etc.
- Over time the touch screen gets dirty and prevents connection when you press it. Take a damp cloth, wipe it, and then wipe it with a dry cloth or paper towel.
- If there is not a consistent stream of voltage, the touch screen of your air fryer becomes laggy or unresponsive. In that case, not using the device for a while is the best option, and consult an electrician to check the power unit of your house.
- The membrane switch is very important, and it is in almost every air fryer with a touch screen. It establishes communication between the command and the operation with the help of mylar plastic and tiny wires. If those wires become faulty, the issue happens, and the only option is to check the cables and connectors for loose or damaged areas. Repair or replace the part to get the appliance to perform at full speed.
Gourmia Air Fryer Fan Not Working!
It is one of the most important Gourmia air fryer parts as it circulates the hot air from the heating coil onto the food to cook it properly. Here are some of the reasons why your Gourmia air fryer fan not working –
- The fan is overheating.
- Faulty central motor.
- Out of place drawer.
- Due to excessive use, over time, the fan might stop working. Allow the device to cool off and try cooking with the appliance again. However, if it still does not work, then replace the part.
- The central motor is what rotates the fan and allows it to circulate hot air and cook the food inside. A loose connection can cause the issue, so check for any loose connection and soldier if faulty. However, if the motor is completely out of order, replace the part, and you are good to go.
- The drawer needs to be in place; otherwise, the appliance will think it is already working. Check if the drawer is correctly in place; if not, take it out, place it back in, and hear the clicking sound for confirmation.
Why Is My Gourmia Air Fryer Not Turning On?
The Gourmia air fryer instruction manual is the first thing to go through if your device is not turning on. However, here are some reasons why is your Gourmia air fryer not turning on–
- The faulty power supply of the device.
- Burnt out connection or short circuit.
- Dirt or gunk inside the links, parts, and other places.
- Check if the air fryer cables are ok and if there is no damage. Also, check if it is properly aligned with the power socket or if there are any issues.
- A fryer has a small circuit board that can burn out the copper or has a short circuit. If so, then the best option is to replace the device.
- Dirt and gunk build up in any appliance over time. That is why cleaning the air fryer regularly is the best option. However, if there is dirt in the connection, try taking a brush and rubbing the area clean, and try turning on the machine.
How To Turn On Gourmia Air Fryer?
The Gourmia air fryer user guide has the ways written on how to start the appliance; however, here is a step-by-step guide on how to turn on Gourmia air fryer:
First, remove the device from the package, remove all the sticker, and place it on a table.
Then take the crisper tray and place it inside the basket. Now, put that basket inside the Gourmia air fryer and listen for the click for confirmation that the basket is properly in place.
After that, plug the device into a power outlet; from the home screen, press the power icon to turn on the appliance.
Gourmia Air Fryer Won’t Staying On!
If your Gourima air fryer keeps turning off, you are in the right place to know the reason for causing the issue and how to resolve it in seconds.
Check The Latest Price On Amazon
- Faulty electrical system.
- The power cable is damaged or not properly plugged into the power outlet.
- The drawer or lid is not in place.
- The Gourmia digital air fryer is fully electrical, and anytime it can show issues. So, check all the electrical systems in and out of the machine. If the problem is internal, replace the part; if it is external, such as a faulty cable, then change the wires.
- A damaged cable will not allow the appliance to start; if so, replacing it is the only option.
- The drawer or lid must be properly placed for the device to start working. Check it, and if it is sticking out, then take it out and put it back in place till you hear a click sound.
Gourmia Air Fryer Crisper Tray Not Fitting!
The crisp tray allows the hot air inside to revolve around the food, making it crisper. If that is not fitting inside the basket, then maybe it is because of –
- Leftover residue.
- Issues with the clip.
- If there is leftover food residue inside the crisp tray, it will prevent it from fitting in the basket. That is why cleaning it after every use is the best option. Rinse it with water and try soap and water to clean the part thoroughly.
- The clip is what clicks into place, securing the crisp tray in the basket. However, it is fragile and can easily bend. In that case, take a plyer and adjust the clip.
Gourmia Air Fryer Won’t Close!
If the drawer is not closing properly, then there are several reasons behind it, and here are those and how to solve it in a jiffy –
- The basket is not aligned properly.
- Overfilled basket.
- Every air fryer comes with a red arrow that indicates where and at what angle you will have to put the basket in the machine. Follow that arrow to properly align the basket and insert it into the appliance. Moreover, the Gourmia air fryer user manual has a complete guideline for putting the basket in the air fryer.
- The basket also limits how much food to put inside the device. If you overfill the basket, it will not go in and stick out quite. Follow the Gourmia air fryer instructions in which you will have all the matric on how much food you can put inside the basket.
Hi! I’m Manzur Hossain. I’m a modern electric kitchen appliance expert. Professionally, I’m a kitchen appliance researcher, reviewer, and repairer.
I want to make people’s lives in the kitchen easier, and that is why I have established appliancefact.com.