You are probably here to learn how to use and clean an electric kettle. An electric kettle is for heating water to brew coffee, cappuccino, and tea. However, beginners find it challenging to use and clean an electric kettle.
So, in this article, you will learn how to use Bodum electric kettle and how to clean Bodum electric kettle?
Check The Latest Price On Amazon
How To Use Bodum Electric Kettle?
Check if the kettle is working before using it.
- Pour 1-2 cups of filtered water into the kettle.
- Put the lid off.
- Activate the electric kettle.
- Wait for a few minutes.
If you find that the kettle is boiling the water, your electric kettle is working fine.
Now for daily use:
Using Bodum electric kettle is very easy.
- Take 1 to 3 cups of water according to the amount.
- Pour the water into the kettle.
- You will see a limit sign inside the kettle.
- Do not overfill the kettle with excess water.
- Put the lid on.
- Now, connect the kettle to its base and wait a few minutes.
It takes a few minutes for the kettle to heat the water.
How To Use Bodum Electric Kettle For Tea?
You can start your daily morning with a fresh cup of tea. For those who want to know if Bodum Electric Kettle can make tea, Yes! It can make tea very quickly.
You can use it to provide yourself with a fresh cup of tea every morning whenever you want. Follow the instructions below to learn how to use it in making tea.
How To Use Bodum Electric Kettle For Tea:
- Fill your Bodum Kettle with water according to the level.
- Activate the kettle and leave it for a few minutes to boil the water.
- Use a Bodum press. It will accurately control the infusion time.
- Put 1- 3 tablespoons of tea leaves inside the tea press.
- Take your Bodum kettle and fill the tea press well with boiled water.
- Now, wait 2-4 minutes before using the press.
- Now, you can take a sip of the perfect brewed tea.
How To Use Bodum Electric Kettle For Coffee?
Most people use Bodum Kettle to make instant morning coffee. You can use a Bodum kettle to make a perfect morning coffee in no time.
Follow the instructions given below:
- Take a coffee cup.
- Fill the kettle with filtered water.
- Activate the kettle. The water will start to boil in a few minutes.
- Take a desired tablespoon amount of coffee in the coffee cup.
- Now, fill the cup with boiled water. You can use a milk frother for cappuccino coffee.
How To Use Bodum Electric Kettle To Pour Over?
Bodum kettle allows you to easily pour-over coffee. Just follow the instructions given below for pour-over using a Bodum electric kettle:
- Use the Bodum pour-over coffee maker.
- For each cup, take 1 Bodum tablespoon ( per Bodum tablespoon = 0.25oz / 7-gram coffee.) of medium to fine-ground coffee.
- Now, take the kettle and slowly pour hot water over the coffee maker. Pour in a circular motion.
- Do five pours and wait for 45 seconds after each pour.
- After each pour-over, let the water go through the coffee to extract the taste better.
How To Use Bodum Electric Kettle For French Press?
Making delicious coffee is a satisfying task. The French press is one of the best brewing methods for making coffee. You can use a Chambord® French Press and an electric kettle. It will smother your way to a perfect cup of coffee.
A few steps to follow before you add a delicious taste to your morning coffee.
Follow the steps given below:
- Place your Chambord® 8 cup French press in a heat-proof, non-slip place.
- Hold the handle tightly, pull the plunger and open the lid.
- Add enough coffee to the carafe ( according to your need). Professionals recommend using one round tablespoon of ground beans for every 4 oz of water. You can use Bodum Chambord® 8. It has a capacity of 34 oz.
- Now take the Bodum electric kettle, and fill it with filtered water.
- Activate the kettle. Your water will start to boil within a few minutes.
- Take the Bodum electric kettle in your hand and slowly fill the Chambord® with boiled water in a circular motion.
- Now, put the lid back and turn it to the Closed Spout.
- Wait for Four minutes which is the optimum brewing time.
- Hold the handle tightly and slowly press on the plunger. It will cease the coffee from brewing.
- Now lock the ground bottom of the carafe.
Is Bodum Electric Kettle Dishwasher Safe?
Probably Bodum electric kettle is not dishwasher safe.
The most electric kettle is not dishwasher safe. Bodum electric kettle user manual guide will provide you with the same information. They are not compatible with dishwashers.
It will be your luck if it works even after being placed in a dishwasher. There is a high possibility that you will require Bodum electric kettle replacement parts after using a dishwasher to clean it.
How To Clean Bodum Electric Kettle?
Remove and clean the filter regularly if you want it to stay hygienic and prevent limescale build-up. You can use several methods to clean Bodum electric kettle parts.
When cleaning the kettle, you’ll encounter parts that are not compatible with the wash. That’s why follow the Bodum electric kettle cleaning instructions given below:
How to clean the inside:
Fill the kettle with 1-2 tablespoons of vinegar with water half of the kettle. You can also use lemon juice, citric acid, baking soda, or flat soda instead of vinegar.
Now, boil the solution and leave it overnight before emptying the kettle.
Do not use the kettle after emptying the solution. If you use the kettle immediately after disposing of the mixture, it will add sourness and a weird taste to the water.
Fill the kettle with filtered water and leave the water to boil. Do this more than once to reduce the rough taste thoroughly.
How to Clean the outside:
Use vinegar and water mixture ( or any of the following lemon juice, citric acid, baking soda, or flat soda mixed with water.) and clean the exterior part of the kettle.
You can scrub lightly with a non-abrasive sponge/piece of microfiber cloth.
Rinse and Dry the kettle after scrubbing it well.
Hi! I’m Manzur Hossain. I’m a modern electric kitchen appliance expert. Professionally, I’m a kitchen appliance researcher, reviewer, and repairer.
I want to make people’s lives in the kitchen easier, and that is why I have established appliancefact.com.